Former product symbol: [F0070005]
DMX512 Wireless Receiver/Transmitter
DMX512 wireless receiver/transmitter transmit standard DMX512 protocol data (generated by console) by wireless way, which solves lighting control issues of wireless transmitting completely between console and lighting, lighting and lighting and so on, It get rid of connecting cable limited completely. And also can ensure without any time delay when signal data is transmitting, signal data is real time and reliably.
This product adopt 2.4G ISM frequency section (global opening section) without permission limited,
High effective GFSK modulate communication design. 126 frequencies band, FH design, and frequency-hopping synchronization automatically.
Stage lighting、Disco hall、Large literature performance、Gymnasium lighting、Temporary stage performance 、City lighting system 、TV station 、Conference center 、 professional showplace、Topic park 、Bar lighting and so on.
- Transmitting/receiving standard DMX512 protocol data of console，and the master-slaver on line signal of the same kind of lighting each other.
- Single key to operate，tricolor LED indicator.
The LED indicator bright：No DMX or wireless signal.
Red LED flash：Transmitting.
Green LED flash：Receiving
3. 126 frequencies band, FH design, and frequency-hopping synchronization automatically.
4. 7 groups ID code to set these different wireless nets without any interfere each other in the same place.
- Radio parameters communication distance: 600m (open space, different depending on the environment has changed)
- Frequency: 2,400 - 2,4835GHz, ISM, 126 RF channels
- Modulation: GFSK
- Maximum Transmit Power: 23dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity: -94dBm
- DMX Signal Interface RS485
- Environmental Limits Operating temperature: -40°C~85°C
- Storage Temperature: -65*C - 150*C
- Ambient Relative Humidity: 5%～95% (non-condensing)
- Power Requirements Power Input: 9 - 22VDC
- Power Consumption: 70mA@12VDC max.
Files to download:
|Price||Price-List EUR Import website|
No element on the website can be deemed a binding offer to a visitor of the website. The information are given in good faith but without warranty of compliance with the actual state of the product. Reading the product description does not release you from the obligation to verify the information currently provided - especially that contained any important technical information.