Information on the processing of personal data of customers and suppliers pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR)
The company Flash-Butrym has adapted its Policy on the Processing of Personal Data of customers and suppliers, the points of which are described in this document in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- Holder of the Processing of Personal Data
Holder of the processing is the company:
Skarbimierzyce 18; 72002 Dołuje, Poland
Tel.: 00 48 668 155 555
- Definition of Simple or Particular Personal Data
Simple Personal Data means any personally identifiable or id entifiable information (known as "interested") that can be identified directly or indirectly through a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of its physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
Particular Personal Data refers to data that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union membership, as well as genetic, biometric data intended to uniquely id entify a physical person, the relative ones to the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person.
- Purposes of Data Processing, Methods and Legal Basis
The processing of Personal Data is carried out by the Data Management Manager for the purposes indicated below and takes place using manual and IT tools in compliance with the law and for the purposes indicated above, ensuring the security and adequacy of the Personal Data processed.
The processing of data is aimed at:
- to the correct and complete execution of the supply / sale contract. In particular, the processing of data consists in the collection, that is to say in the acquisition of data, recording, that is to say in the memorization of data, in organization, paper and data storage, consultation, ie reading of data, communication by transmission to the subjects better indicated in the following point, and use for instrumental purposes both for the execution of the contract and for the fulfillment of legal and regulatory obligations in general, including fiscal and accounting matters
The source of data processing is identified:
- in the laws and / or regulations that require the processing of personal data
- in the execution of the contract
- in the legitimate interest of Flash-Butrym to guarantee the
IT security of its system and the defense of its own interests in court.
Data processing is necessary:
- for the execution of the contract: in case of refusal by the interested party to provide Personal Data, the contract in which the data are processed can not be executed
- for the transmission of advertising material related to Flash-Butrym for promotional and commercial purposes upon the consent of the interested party.
- Recipients of Personal Data
Recipients of Personal Data, that is to say the subjects to whom personal data may be communicated, are, in addition to the Head of Data Management:
- all the employees and / or collaborators of Flash-Butrym
- members of the board of directors
- the data processors, identified in the IT service management company and in the tax / tax consultancy company
- auditors or other managers who may be appointed in writing and to whom specific written instructions will be given
- the Authorities to which Flash-Butrym is obliged to send personal data for the fulfillment of legal or regulatory obligations in general (see tax / tax advisory study), or the judicial authority for the protection of its own reasons, as well as to other subjects for the pursuit of the purposes indicated in the preceding par. 3
- Possibility of Data Transfer to an Extra EU Country
Personal Data may be transferred to third countries outside the EU for:
- reasons connected with the performance of the contract that take place
- fulfillment of legal obligations
The transfer will however take place in compliance with the c
onditions established by the GDPR and, if necessary, subject to authorization by the interested party.
- Data Retention
Personal Data is kept for the time necessary to achieve the purposes indicated in consideration of the purpose of the processing.
The data are considered canceled or rendered anonymous after the deadline and following the legal requirements, unless their further conservation is necessary to fulfill legal obligations or to comply with public authority orders or to protect a legitimate interest of Flash-Butrym.
- Rights of the Interested Party
The Interested Party has the right to:
- ask the Data Management Manager:
- access to Personal Data
- their rectification and / or integration if incomplete
- their cancellation
Any corrections or cancellations made at the request of the Interested Party will be communicated by the Data Management Manager to each of the Recipients.
- ask the Data Management Manager to limit the processing that concerns him in cases where:
- the Interested Party contests the accuracy of personal data during the period necessary for the Data Management Manager to verify the accuracy
- the processing is unlawful and the Interested Party opposes the cancellation of the Personal Data and asks instead that its use is limited
- Personal Data are necessary for the Interested Party to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court
- the Interested Party has opposed the processing in the waiting period of the verification on the possible prevalence of legitimate reasons of the Holder of Data Processing with respect to those of the interested party
- to request a copy of the Personal Data being processed
- to make Personal Data transferable through a structured file format commonly used and readable by common electronic devices
- to revoke the consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment up to that point in place. The withdrawal of consent can not cover cases in which the processing is necessary to comply with the law requirements to which Flash-Butrym is
- to propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority, in the person of the Privacy Guarantor, when he considers that his rights have not been respected
- to know the purposes other than those indicated in art.2 above to be able to demonstrate, with respect to them, their consent
The Interested Party can send a written request to:
- Right of Opposition
- not to use automated decision-making processes, including profiling, to evaluate certain personal aspects related to a natural person
- to undertake not to use data of Interested parties for direct marketing urposes, that is to say in activities and / or services to offer products and services and / or to transmit advertising messages to customers, when this has not been explicitly uthorized.